On Friday the 9th October RCCI attended the Wine Tasting event at the Biniagual Bodega organized by Karl and Felicitas. It was a very interesting and enjoyable day with a lovely walk, followed by a tour of the premises where we learnt interesting facts about winemaking and its distribution. Then we had tapas, accompanied by the tasting of several excellent wines while sitting under the trees in the garden of the Bodega.
Get our latest news direct to your email. You can quickly and easily unsubscribe anytime you wish.
Like Us On Facebook
News & Events
- January from Rotary International District Governor January 2, 2021
- It was a really great Saturday, for operation FoodBox. December 20, 2020
- WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO SHARE SOME VERY SPECIAL NEWS WITH YOU: December 20, 2020
- Operation Food box & Christmas walk December 13, 2020
- Live Streaming Interview with Frank Garrelts December 12, 2020
- Rotary Wine Project December 4, 2020
- Hugo and the Octópus November 30, 2020