On the 28th of June, at 19.30h at the Lindner Hotel, Portals Nous we are holding perhaps our most important event of the year – the RC Calvía International Presidential Handover dinner.
Sadly our outgoing President Nidya will be handing-over this hot-seat – but to a worthy successor, Ralf Jansen. After Nidya he will have a hard act to follow but we’re all ready and willing to give him our unconditional support throughout his coming Rotary year. Ably supported by his wife Ulla it should be a great time for the club.
Ralf and Ulla have been busy organising the event and Ralf tells me we shall be enjoying much singing and entertainment from Izzy Newman along with a veritable feast of a buffet along with wines and cava. To give an indication of how smart is our incoming president, he has also confided in me that he’s made the hotel manager at the Lindner responsible for good weather. How good is that?
Reservations are required
To aid efficient booking and catering it is required everybody books in advance.
There is a special online booking form at http://pdep.uk/handover2019
- Please make your request for a reservation using that form
- You will then receive payment instructions
- On receipt of your payment in our club account, we will confirm your booking by email.
- We ask you to make payment (55 euros p/per) within 3 days of your booking request
- It will then take another 3 days for your bank transfer to go through.
- NOTE: There are only so many can be catered for at the Lindner so get your booking in as early as possible…
We look forward to seeing you all at what is shaping up to be a really great evening for everybody – see you there 🙂